shiver shiver














happy 17th birthday, professor oak!

\
i really need to get the study bug on.
\\
Shoulda known he was trouble from the start
I, knew he'd broken hearts 
I, thought I'd take that chance
Danced with the devil in the pale moonlight
Alarm bells rang, but I loved the drama
In a dark place but I loved the karma sutra
Shoulda closed that door
But I kept going back for more
He's electric, he's the current running through my veins
He's a siren, hearing voices that I can't explain
Now I should be thinking it over
...
I needed more than just a cheap thrill ride
See I needed something that ran deep inside
Ignored the warnings, bit the fruit
He might have tasted good
But man he was my kryptonite
\\\ example: won't go quietly.

learnt dota on jung's birthday - it is fun.
sadly it's troublesome to find a version because i run on os x.
alright, blog soon x